Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Knittin' the vote!

Election day in the US is right around the corner, and I want to encourage all you knitters to get out there and vote. In fact, I'm going to give out some patriotic swag to everyone who signs up for this blog and posts that they've voted.

I'd also love to hear about the issues that are important to all of you. All different political viewpoints are welcome - just keep it respectful. I think discussion helps us all clarify what's important to us, and different viewpoints help to open our eyes to things we might not have thought about. Come tell us what you're voting for on election day, and how you've come around to that point of view.

Go see this post for a rundown of what's important to me this election season.

Let's knit the vote, people!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't looked at the ballot at all, yet. Therefore, the only one I know how I am voting is the abortion one.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Donna D said...

I already filled out my ballot, but I think this blog is a great idea!

10:39 AM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

I am planning some quality time with the voter's pamphlet after the Halloween excitement is over, so sign me up! :)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home