Monday, November 06, 2006

Ballot In--Check!

After poring over the voter's pamphlet this weekend, I've finally made my selections and cast my vote.
The most difficult choice for me was the Bull Mountain City Council positions. Our "neighborhood" of Bull Mountain is voting for incorporation to become its own city. The hard part is choosing a council for what may or may not become said city. It's such a new idea, that I'm admittedly suspicious of these candidates and what hidden agendas they might have (i.e. I didn't vote for any real estate agents).
I know voting is incredibly important but, boy, it is TOUGH! There are always issues I waver on. And sometimes I have to pick the lesser of two evils. Yeesh. And sometimes I feel that maybe I'm too good at seeing both sides of an issue and have a touch time deciding for that reason. *sigh*
But I do it because it's my duty! :) Happy voting, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home